Copy Vendors to a New Facility
This utility program copies vendor records from one facility to another.
Running the Utility
- Select System > Custom Utilities > Vendor > Copy to New Facility from the RTA main menu (SCEC).
- Read the message displayed and then choose Yes to continue.
- Enter the facility number where the vendor records to be copied are located or press F1 to select a facility from the lookup list.
- Enter the facility number where the vendors will be copied or press F1 to select a facility from the lookup list.
- Enter the starting and ending vendor number to copy or press F1 to make the selection from the lookup list.
- Choose OK to continue.
- Choose Yes to confirm and start the process.
NOTE: If the vendor number already exists in the "copy to" facility, that vendor is skipped. When the process has completed, the statistics will be displayed. DO NOT choose OK at the "Process Completed" message until you have reviewed the data. Pay particular attention to the "Skipped" number. If vendors were skipped, you'll need to review the vendor list (MNL) in the "copy to" facility to ascertain which vendors did not get copied.