Deleting a Job
There may be times when you want to completely delete a job from a work order rather than deferring it. As long as the job hasn't been started (line status = UNSHD), it can be deleted from the work order. In the event a job was deleted by mistake, it can be undeleted. To delete a work order, do the following:
- Select WOs > WOs from the RTA main menu (WW).
- Enter a work order number or press F1 to select a work order from the lookup list.
- Enter the meter reading, posting date, posting period as prompted.
- Highlight the work order line to delete and then select Edit > Edit Line from the menu or click on the Edit line icon in the toolbar OR click on the work order line number button.
- Choose Delete.
- Choose Yes to confirm the deletion.