Set Vehicle Tax Flag
This utility program globally sets the Fuel taxable flag for a range of vehicles. The Fuel taxable flag is located in the Fluids Information sub-window in the vehicle record (MVM).
Running the Utility
- Select System > Custom Utilities II > Vehicles > Set Vehicle Tax Flag from the RTA main menu (SIVT).
- Read the message displayed and then choose Yes to continue.
- Enter a facility number or press F1 to select a facility from the lookup list.
- Enter the starting and ending vehicle numbers to process.
- Select a radio button to set the Fuel taxable flag to Yes or No.
- Choose OK to continue.
- Choose Yes to confirm and start the process.