Set Average Miles Per Gallon
This utility program sets a miles per gallon value in the Average M.P.G. field for a range of vehicles. The Average M.P.G. field is located in the Fluids Information sub-window in the vehicle record (MVM).
Running the Utility
- Select System > Custom Utilities > Vehicle > Set Average MPG from the RTA main menu (SCVS).
- Read the message displayed and then choose Yes to continue.
- Enter a facility number or press F1 to select a facility from the lookup list.
- Select a radio button to indicate whether the MPG value will be set for all vehicles in a single Class code or for a Vehicle range.
- Depending on the radio button selected in step 4, specify the vehicle class code or the starting and ending vehicle number to process.
- Specify the miles per gallon value. The Average M.P.G. field will be set with this value for all vehicles in the specified range.