Rebuild Vehicle History
This utility program can be used to recreate the vehicle history file in the event it is mistakenly deleted from the system or becomes corrupted. This program will recreate history records in a specific facility based on a range of work orders in that facility. History records are not created for vehicles and/or work orders that have previously been purged from the system.
Running the Utility
- Select System > Custom Utilities > Vehicle > Rebuild History from the RTA main menu (SCVH).
- Read the message displayed and then choose Yes to continue.
- Enter a facility number or press F1 to select a facility from the lookup list.
- Enter the starting and ending work order numbers to use for rebuilding the vehicle history.
- Choose OK to start the process.
- If you're using multiple facilities, repeat the process for other facilities as needed.