Copy Vehicle Notes
This utility program copies notes from one vehicle to a specified range of vehicles. If notes already exist in the "copy to" vehicles, the new notes will be added to the beginning of the existing note file.
Running the Utility
- Select System > Custom Utilities II > Vehicles > Copy Vehicle Notes from the RTA main menu (SIVN).
- Read the message displayed and then choose Yes to continue.
- Enter a facility number or press F1 to select a facility from the lookup list.
- Enter the number of the vehicle containing the note(s) to copy or press F1 to select a vehicle from the lookup list. If the specified vehicle does not currently have notes, you will have the opportunity to add notes.
- Select a radio button to indicate whether to copy notes by vehicle Number, Department, or Year.
- Depending on the radio button selected in the previous step, enter the starting and ending vehicle numbers, departments, or years to process.
- Choose OK to continue.
- Choose Yes to confirm and start the process.