Tracking Revenues and Misc. Costs
RTA has a vehicle revenue and miscellaneous cost feature that can be used to input revenues generated by your fleet and any miscellaneous costs incurred. These figures are reported on the vehicle cost per unit and total cost reports, allowing you to get a quick synopsis of revenue generated vs. operating costs. To input revenue and/or miscellaneous costs, do the following:
- Select Fuel > Fuel Entry > Revenue/Misc Costs Input from the RTA main menu (FFR).
- Read the message displayed and choose Yes to continue.
- Enter a vehicle number or press F1 to select a vehicle from the lookup list.
- Enter revenues generated, if any.
- Enter miscellaneous costs incurred, if any.
The figures you enter are added to the current values. This option only writes to the vehicle cost record (STVF) and does not affect the vehicle history or transaction reports.