Set Parts Markup
This utility program sets the parts markup percentage and then recalculates the parts selling price. Existing part markups will be overwritten with the new markup value.
NOTE: This utility also processes parts that have locked selling prices (i.e. the Lock selling price checkbox is selected) if they fall within the specified part range. Once processed, the parts will have the new markup, new selling price, and the price will no longer be locked.
Running the Utility
- Select System > Custom Utilities > Parts > Set Mark-up from the RTA main menu (SCAM).
- Read the message displayed and then choose Yes to continue.
- Enter a facility number or press F1 to select a facility from the lookup list.
- Enter the markup rate in decimal format (e.g. enter .25 to charge a 25% markup).
- Enter the starting and ending part number to process or press F1 to make the selection from the lookup list.