Global Part Change
This time saving utility program allows data fields in the part record to be changed for a range of parts.
Running the Utility
- Select System > Custom Utilities II > Parts > Global Part Change from the RTA main menu (SIAG).
- Read the message displayed and then choose Yes to continue.
- Enter the facility number or press F1 to select a facility from the lookup list.
- Select the tab indicating the data you wish to change.
- Enter the requested data. The prompts vary depending on the data to be changed, but many of the screens request:
- Starting and Ending Part: Enter the part range to process or press F1 to make the selection from a lookup list.
- Starting and Ending Data Value: Enter the existing data value range to process. Part records containing data values in the specified range will be updated with the new data value (next prompt).
- New Data Value: Enter the new data value.
Refer to the help line at the bottom of the window for additional information about the requested information.