Delete Parts with Zero Quantity
This utility program deletes part records that have an on-hand quantity of zero. You'll have the option of deleting or keeping parts that have a non-zero usage. This prevents a regularly used part that is currently out of stock from being deleted from the system.
Running the Utility
- Select System > Custom Utilities > Parts > Delete Zero Quantity from the RTA main menu (SCAD).
- Enter password level 1.
- Read the message displayed and then choose Yes to continue.
- Enter a facility number or press F1 to select a facility from the lookup list.
- Select a radio button to indicate if parts will be deleted by a range of Part numbers or Bin locations.
- Depending on the selection made in the previous step, enter either the starting and ending part number or the starting and ending bin number OR press F1 to make the selection from the lookup list.
- Select a radio button to Skip or Delete part kits that fall in the specified range.
- Select a radio button to Skip or Delete parts with usage. Select Skip to only delete parts with zero quantity AND zero usage; parts that have been used in the last 12 periods will be skipped and remain on file. Select Delete to delete all parts with zero quantity regardless of usage.