Delete Parts by Bin Location
This utility program deletes parts by a range of bin locations for stocking area 1. A report containing a list of deleted parts is generated and a transaction is written to the parts adjustment file for audit purposes (RPP). Password level 3 is required to run this utility.
Running the Utility
- Select System > Custom Utilities II > Parts > Delete Range by Bin from the RTA main menu (SIAD).
- Enter password level 3.
- Read the message displayed and then choose Yes to continue.
- Enter the facility number or press F1 to select a facility from the lookup list.
- Enter the starting and bin location or press F1 to make the selection from the lookup list. All parts with a bin location in the specified range, in stocking area 1 will be deleted from the system. Matching bin locations in stocking areas 2 – 4 are ignored. Therefore, parts with bin locations in the specified range, in stocking areas 2, 3, 4, or 5 will not be deleted from the system.
- Select Print Only or View/Print for the list of deleted parts.