Re-Prioritizing Assigned Jobs
Jobs assigned using the Schedule Jobs option (WPS) will automatically be given a Paperless Shop priority code of 98. To change the Paperless Shop priority code for a job, go to the Scheduled Mechanic Jobs screen and then complete the following steps:
- Select the desired job lines using the checkbox and then click the EDIT SEQUENCE button.
- Key in the new priority code and click OK.
Jobs can also be re-prioritized through Work Orders by completing the following steps:
- Select the WOs option (WW).
- Pull up the desired work order.
- Click the line number button for the desired job or simply double-click that line to open the Edit Line window.
- Click on the Paperless shop line priority field.
- Change the priority number.
- Click the OK button to save the change and close the Edit Line window.
Once the job has been re-prioritized, the order of appearance on the mechanic's clock in screen will be adjusted accordingly.