Vehicle Transaction Report
The Vehicle Transaction Report is useful when Motor Pool vehicle history is needed. This report will print information about each vehicle transaction that has occurred-including vehicle number, reservation number, checked out date, checked in date, customer number, rate code, travel area, odometer out, odometer in, and total mileage.
To run the report, select the Vehicle Transactions menu option (RMV).
- Enter the starting vehicle or press F1 to select a vehicle from the lookup list.
- Enter the ending vehicle or press F1 to select a vehicle from the lookup list.
- Enter the starting date or press F1 to select a date from the calendar.
- Enter the ending date or press F1 to select a date from the calendar.
- Sort the vehicle's transactions by date or the reservation number.
The report columns are as follows:
Vehicle number- Number of the vehicle rented
Reservation number- Number of the reservation
Checked out- Vehicle check out date
Checked in- Vehicle check in date; blank if the vehicle is still out
Customer number- Number of the customer who rented the vehicle
Rate code- Rate charged for the vehicle rented
Travel area- Area where the vehicle traveled: local or long distance
Odometer out- Meter reading at time of check out
Odometer in- Meter reading at time of check in; blank if the vehicle is still out
Mileage- Number of miles traveled; blank if the vehicle is still out