Copy Employees to a New Facility
This utility program copies employee records from one facility to another. All employee information will be copied except productivity statistics.
Running the Utility
- Select System > Custom Utilities > Miscellaneous > Copy Employees from the RTA main menu (SCIM).
- Read the message displayed and then choose Yes to continue.
- Enter the facility number where the employee records to be copied are located or press F1 to select a facility from the lookup list.
- Enter the facility number where the employee records will be copied or press F1 to select a facility from the lookup list.
- Enter the starting and ending employee number to copy or press F1 to make the selection from the lookup list.
NOTE: If the employee number already exists in the "copy to" facility, that employee is skipped. When the process has completed, the statistics will be displayed. DO NOT choose OK at the "Process Completed" message until you have reviewed the data. Pay particular attention to the "Skipped" number. If employees were skipped, you'll need to review the employee records (MMM) in the "copy to" facility to ascertain which employees did not get copied.