Copy Departments to a New Facility
This utility program copies department records from one facility to another.
Running the Utility
- Select System > Custom Utilities > Miscellaneous > Copy Departments from the RTA main menu (SCID).
- Read the message displayed and then choose Yes to continue.
- Enter the facility number where the department records to be copied are located or press F1 to select a facility from the lookup list.
- Enter the facility number where the department records will be copied or press F1 to select a facility from the lookup list.
- Enter the starting and ending department number to copy or press F1 to make the selection from the lookup list.
- Choose OK to continue.
Choose Yes to confirm and start the process.
NOTE: If the department number already exists in the "copy to" facility, that department is skipped. When the process has completed, the statistics will be displayed. DO NOT choose OK at the "Process Completed" message until you have reviewed the data. Pay particular attention to the "Skipped" number. If departments were skipped, you'll need to review the department listing (MDL) in the "copy to" facility to ascertain which departments did not get copied.