The RTA Messenger option was designed as a simple messaging option within the RTA Fleet Management software. It allows employees within the RTA Software to send messages to each other. Messages are created and received within the RTA Software.
This is a simple and viable option in situations where a full-featured message or chat program is not desired.
Here are some popular uses you can implement in your shop:
- Notify mechanics that requested parts have arrived.
- Notify parts personnel that a part needs to be ordered.
- Notify mechanics that they are needed for a higher priority job than they are currently working on.
- Notify Customers that a vehicle is ready to be picked up.
- Notify mechanics of a road call.
- Notify mechanics that currently unavailable vehicle has arrived and can be repaired.
- Notify all users to exit the software prior to installing an update or running end of period reports.
Surely, you will find many more uses!