Copy Customers to a New Facility
This utility program copies customer records from one facility to another.
Running the Utility
- Select System > Custom Utilities > Customer > Copy to New Facility from the RTA main menu (SCCC).
- Read the message displayed and then choose Yes to continue.
- Enter the facility number where the customer records to be copied are located or press F1 to select a facility from the lookup list.
- Enter the facility number where the customers will be copied or press F1 to select a facility from the lookup list.
- Enter the starting and ending customer number to copy or press F1 to make the selection from the lookup list.
- Choose OK to continue.
- Choose Yes to confirm and start the process.
NOTE: If the customer number already exists in the "copy to" facility, that customer is skipped. Once the process has completed, the statistics will be displayed. DO NOT choose OK at the "Process Completed" message until you have reviewed the data. Pay particular attention to the "Skipped" number. If customers were skipped, you'll need to review the customer list (MCL) in the "copy to" facility to ascertain which customers did not get copied.