Shop Scheduler Overview
Listed below are brief descriptions of the setup and procedures involved in using the Shop Scheduler module. Unless otherwise stated, detailed instructions will follow in later sections of this manual.
- Install the RTA Workstation installation on each computer that will run the Scheduler module.
- Pre-Assign certain VMRS Codes to be used with an allocated time for each job by Class Code
- Pre-Assign the shops "Available" time. Hours of operation split out by the number of Mechanics (any variation or Bays)
- Set up a Scheduler kiosk link which would allow end users to select a date/time to bring in the vehicle (optional)
- Setup Email SMTP settings in RTA to allow notifications to be emailed from the scheduler (optional). See the Setup Users (SUM) section in the RTA Users Manual for details.