Truck Down Interface
During the Vendor Selection, if you own and have set up the Truck Down interface, you will be able to pull a list from www.truckdown.com and select a vendor from their predefined list.
- On the right hand side of the Vendor input section, there is a button that contains "…", this will access the Truck Down interface.
- Press the button, the Truck Down Dealers screen will open.
- The Vehicle GPS Coordinates will transfer over from the main Road Call screen. If there is no GPS data, use the State/City lookup.
- Enter Search by Services or Dealers.
- Select the option from the dropdown box and press the Submit Button.
- The list of retrieved providers can be navigated with the Previous and Next buttons and sorted by double clicking on column headings.
- Double click to select Vendor.
- If this is a new vendor to your RTA system, you will receive a pop-up that asks if you would like to Add a new vendor or Link this to an existing vendor.
- If you choose to "Add" the vendor, it will prompt you for a Vendor Number and then will import all of the Truck Down information into a new Vendor file inside of RTA.
- If you choose to "Link" the vendor, RTA will prompt you to select which existing Vendor you want to link this outside vendor to and then it will create a Dealer ID link within the RTA Vendor File.
- Once you import the new vendor, you can proceed in creating the Road Call.