Road Call Overview
Listed below are brief descriptions of the setup and procedures involved in using the Road Call module.
- Enhancement Code and instructions are sent via email.
- For a user to have full access to the Road Call module, they need to have these User Access Rights in System > Setup Users > File Maintenance:
- Access rights needed: 032, 035, 036, 037, 038, 082, 134, 150
- If you want to be able to find your own vendors by GPS location, you will need to set the Latitude and Longitude inside the Master > Vendor > File Maintenance under the Services screen.
- Create new Road Call.
- Select Vehicle and breakdown location.
- Add Vendor that you are going to be working with / Lookup vendor with Truck Down.
- Add WO information to the form.
- Create WO/PO.
- Add items to WO.
- Repeat Add vendor process if more vendors need to be used on this breakdown.
- Close WO.
- Close Road Call.