How to Add a Work Order
The Work Order module integrates with other RTA modules. Through Work Orders, PM records are updated, Vehicle History is tracked, Vehicle Warranty is updated, Part Warranty is updated, Warranty Credits are tracked, and Outside Repairs are tracked.
Standard Work Orders
The Standard Work Order process is designed for shops that prebuild Work Orders and schedule service. It can also be used for work that has already been performed. When processing Standard Work Orders, the sequence is as follows:
1. Add header information (Vehicle, Customer and Reason Code).
2. Add Work Order Lines for each job to be performed.
3. Post Parts, Labor, and other costs to each job.
4. Close each work order line after it is completed.
5. Close the Work Order after all work order lines have been completed.
Step by Step guide