Samsung Galaxy J8
When you order the Galaxy J8 from us, it will come with the case and screen protector already installed. However, the device will not have been powered on. That means you will need to do the initial setup of the device the first time that you power it on and we recommend that you fully charge it before the first use.
You will need to have a google account before getting started to be able to sign in to the device. You can do this when setting up the tablet or you can do it ahead of time. If you don't have a gmail account, here is a link to set up one without having a gmail account: https://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Google-Account-Without-Gmail
When you first turn on the device, you can follow these steps for the first time setup:
- Select the default language and hit Start
- Connect to your Wi-Fi
- Read through and accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Adjust date and time if needed.
- You can set security settings if you want or skip.
- You will need to sign in with a google account or create one or you will not be able to download apps.
- Accept the Google Services or make adjustments as needed.
- Sign in, create or skip the Samsung account sign in. (not necessary)
- You can adjust some features like font size and battery life and hit finish when you are done.
You're phone is now ready for use. We recommend downloading two apps for RTA. The first is "RTA Mobile" and the second is "Microsoft Remote Desktop." Both of these can be installed from the play store. For more information on connecting to RTA, you can reference these two pages:
Terms for Warranty
Protection Plan provides coverage for parts and labor costs to repair or replace Your Product where the problem is the result of a failure caused by:
- Normal wear and tear;
- Accidental damage from handling (ADH), such as damage from drops, spills and liquid damage associated with the handling and use of Your Product, if the coverage has been offered and purchased at the time of sale with your Protection Plan;
- One (1) battery repair or replacement, when the original rechargeable battery is defective as determined by Us and at Our sole discretion. We may require You to return your original defective battery to Us to receive a replacement battery;
- Damaged or defective buttons or connectivity ports located on Your Product;
- For defective pixels We will match the manufacturer's warranty for the Term of Your Protection Plan. In the absence of a manufacturer's dead pixel policy, We will cover a failure of three (3) or more defective pixels within a one square inch area of the display;
- Dust, internal overheating, internal humidity/condensation;
- Defects in materials or workmanship;
Operational failure resulting from a power surge while properly connected to a surge protector. You may be asked to provide Your surge protector for examination.