Disable PM Sleep Mode
This utility program disables the PM sleep mode for a range of vehicles by clearing the Sleep Mode Enabled checkbox. PMs cannot be put to sleep if the sleep mode is disabled. If a PM will always remain active, it is a good idea to disable the sleep mode to prevent it from being put to sleep when using the Put PMs to Sleep utility (SIPP). For more information about the PM sleep feature, refer to "Preventive Maintenance" in the Set up PM Schedule section
Running the Utility
- Select System > Custom Utilities II > PMs > Disable PM Sleep Mode from the RTA main menu (SIPD).
- Enter the facility number or press F1 to select a facility from the lookup list.
- Enter the PM code to disable (e.g. A, A1, A2…Z9).
- Select a radio button to indicate whether process vehicles by Vehicle number or Department.
- Depending on the radio button selected in the previous step, enter the starting and ending vehicle numbers or departments to process.