Equipment can be mounted and dismounted through the vehicle record (MVM) or through the equipment record (MEM). Both methods are described as follows.
Mount/Dismount Through the Equip. Record
- Select Master > Equipment > File Maintenance from the RTA main menu (MEM).
- Enter an equipment number to mount/dismount or press F1 to select a record from the lookup list.
- To mount equipment onto a vehicle, select the Status of MOUNTED from the drop down list and enter the mount information. OR
To dismount equipment from a vehicle, select any status other than MOUNTED from the Status drop down list and enter the dismount information.
- Save the record.
Mount/Dismount Through the Vehicle Record
- Select Master > Vehicle > File Maintenance from the RTA main menu (MVM).
- Enter a vehicle number or press F1 to select a vehicle from the lookup list.
- Select Utilities > Mount/Dismount Equipment from the menu or click on the Mount/Dismount Equipment icon in the toolbar.
- Equipment currently mounted to the vehicle is displayed. Use the drop-down list to view equipment available for mounting.
- Depending on the status of the specified equipment record, double-click the equipment to select it, then enter either the mount or dismount information.
- Click Mount or DisMount to complete the process.